帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 前天 16:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我的妈妈英语作文怎么写
My mother
  In my eyes, my mother is the most beautiful woman in the world. She has typical Asian features: yellow skin and black hair, but what catches the attention of people is her eyes. Her eyes are as clear and bright as the night sky, and whenever she smileds, they would glow up and shine like a million twinkling stars. Nobody could possibly stay angry or depressed under such a smile, and even a heart of stone would crumble under her shine.
   She is also the gentlest person alive. Once, when I scraped my knee by accident, she flew like a wirlwind to my side, and took out a piece of alcohol swab to clean the cut. It stung like I was being bit by a bee, so she started blowing the red rash on my knee. The light gust of wind coming out of her mouth soothed the pain, and suddenly I had the courage to stand up again. I looked up into her eyes, eyes filled with concentration and gentleness.
   I love my mother for all that she has given me, and always will.
以我的妈妈为题的英语作文怎么写
“My mother“
????The greatest love the world, from the bottom of maternal love. Mother heart is pure, supreme every mother has a sincere love of the most flesh. Hidden a sincere love.
????My mother has a pair of piercing eyes, black hair mixed with a few seniors, it is perhaps tired of her life testimony.
????Other mothers of their children are very concerned about my mother is no exception.
I remember it was winter when home from school one afternoon, Tengen the heavy rain, the stairs when I always feel top-heavy, a home, they fell on the bed. In the evening, After a hard day‘s mother returned from work to see me lying in bed, touch my hot forehead, painful look at me, and looked out the window in the rain, nothing, put on raincoat carrying me to the hospital walk. Along the way, is called the wind roar is worse, raining harder, and wind and rain hit us mercilessly. To the hospital, my mother gave me a number hanging, the doctor gave me a needle, I stumbled and fell asleep. When I woke up and found my mother sitting on the bed. See I woke up, my mother finally mouth smile, I looked at my mother‘s clothes and wet hair, nodded his head, speechless with excitement.
????Mother like a hard gardener, worked tirelessly to nurture me. I worry for my mother for the hard work, constantly encouraging me, just hope that one day I can be ordinary in extraordinary people. In short, my mother paid for my efforts, for me the love, it is difficult to measure. I have to study hard, honor her mother.
My mother keep a beautiful short black hair, she grows Liu Yemei, a pair of big eyes and a sort of a small mouth, high above the bridge of the nose hobble around in a pair of glasses. Mother not only to work hard for my study and life, it is also of particular interest.
I normally live in the grandmother, only to see her mother on Saturday and Sunday. Every Sunday I finished writing the teacher sets, my mother always read, and modify with me wrong sentences dedicated. After writing changed, my mother gave me to find some similar composition, while explaining to me while reading, this essay where that I can learn, combined with my writing, where well-written, well written where . Mom is not only concerned about my study, my life while also particularly concerned about.
I remember one day, there were numerous underground sky with snow goose feather, and pretty soon the whole city becomes a sea of ??snow, snow parks, snow world. Day, have not lost my teeth, permanent teeth are growing out, my mother took me to have to pull teeth, I was afraid of pain, do not want to go, Mom was kind enough to bend for ages, my mother took me to the final hard Hospital walk. Along the way, I have no mother to speak, but also get a snowball hit her mother. I thought: my mother so unreasonable, why did such a cold day my tooth out? Will not pull out of its own. To the hospital, the doctor gave me a local anesthetic, put teeth pulled out, do not feel pain. Later, I learned that my mother‘s much thought. Mother said: “Unplug the activities of primary teeth, permanent teeth was president of neat, if you do not unplug the activities of primary teeth, the new president of long crooked permanent teeth to come back a smile to look good it!“ Is really the case, because I am following a the middle row of teeth all pulled out of several, so the permanent teeth grow very neat, laugh when not binding, and also very happy.
I love my mother.
以我的妈妈为题的英语作文怎么写
My mother
  In my eyes, my mother is the most beautiful woman in the world. She has typical Asian features: yellow skin and black hair, but what catches the attention of people is her eyes. Her eyes are as clear and bright as the night sky, and whenever she smileds, they would glow up and shine like a million twinkling stars. Nobody could possibly stay angry or depressed under such a smile, and even a heart of stone would crumble under her shine.  
   She is also the gentlest person alive. Once, when I scraped my knee by accident, she flew like a wirlwind to my side, and took out a piece of alcohol swab to clean the cut. It stung like I was being bit by a bee, so she started blowing the red rash on my knee. The light gust of wind coming out of her mouth soothed the pain, and suddenly I had the courage to stand up again. I looked up into her eyes, eyes filled with concentration and gentleness.
   I love my mother for all that she has given me, and always will.
英语作文怎么写?
首先观点要明确,最好在首段摆明自己的观点。
如果英语不好的话,句子尽量简单,不要犯语法错误。在此基础上,再加上几句壮语从句等,相信作文分不会低的!
文章要分段,不要长片大论,否则老师要晕的。首尾呼应也是个不错的方法。
http://www.adreep.cn/fw/,这个网站有很多范文,可以参考下。
暂时想到这些希望对你有用。
英语作文怎么写啊?
你好,那要看你写的是什么主题的。思路跟中文一样呢
英语作文怎么写啊?
你好,那要看你写的是什么主题的。思路跟中文一样呢
作文我的妈妈怎么写呢?
妈妈你让我感动那是一个天色昏暗的傍晚,窗外狂风大作,我打扫完教室里的卫生开始收拾书包,准备回家.“咔嚓--”,天空中突然响起一声惊雷,紧接着大雨倾盆而至.我心中暗叫不好,把衣服往头上一披就向外冲,刚到校门,两个熟悉的身影闪入眼帘--是爸爸,还有妈妈,可他们两个人手里都只有一把伞.妈妈笑了笑对我说:“我和你爸都是直接从办公室里过来的,没多带伞,我俩合打一把吧.”“不行,雨太大,两个合打一把两个人都要被打湿,我这把伞给诗豪.”爸爸忙说着把伞伸过来.“我和爸爸打一把.”说着我跳到爸爸的伞下,爸爸一手举着伞,一手尽力搂住我的肩,三人两伞隐没在水雾之中,那一刻我感到好幸福好幸福.朦胧间,我的脑中突然闪现出一幅又一幅画面:我想起由于上学太匆忙而忘了带走作业本,老爸发现后,跑步给我送到教室里;我想起了由于打篮球而忘了回家的时间,妈妈急急忙忙四处寻找我时的身影;我想起了给出差在外的爸爸打电话时,话筒里他急切的声音:“保险丝在阳台上工具箱里,上保险丝时一定不要忘了先拉下闸刀”;我想起了每遇到考试,出家门前妈妈的一句叮咛:“不要慌,相信自己.”太多太多的往事一瞬间涌出,让我不觉潸然泪下.父母的爱就像百合的清香凝成的感动,慢慢地汇拢,不再飘散.我想可能世上没有人会说不爱自己的父母,但是他们能说自己能完全地回报父母的爱吗?也许远远不能.在父母的眼中,爱就是和你一起走,走再远的路也不会疲倦,所以我永远不会忘记爸爸拿着我的作文草稿时热切的话语:“改一下,再改一下就可以誊了.”我也不会忘记妈妈一大清早起来为我做早点的身影——一生过于漫长,此刻就是幸福.写到这,我不禁想起了《圣经》中的先知以利亚用手遮住脸,不敢正视上帝的面容.我想,父母是能够享受到这个权利的,他们拥有“上帝”播洒到人间的圣物.
若有帮助请点击我回答下的【选为满意答案】按钮,
不要摆着问题不处理,浪费百度资源,★★★★★★还望亲给予好评★
“我的妈妈”的作文怎么写
我有一个平凡而又伟大的妈妈.
一头乌黑秀丽的长发,一双不大却有神的眼睛,不高不矮的鼻梁上架着一副
,这就是
说她平凡,因为她和别人的妈妈一样每天买菜、做饭、洗衣服、送我上学、接我回家.
记得那是一个炎热的夏天,那天刚好停电,我睡在床上,额头发热,浑身流汗.妈妈见了,赶紧拿起扇子帮我扇风,在微风中我迷迷糊糊的睡着了.突然,一滴水落在了我的脸上,我睁开眼一看,只见妈妈正满头大汗的为我扇风呢.“妈妈,”我在心里默默读念叨.
还有一次是雨天,放学了,妈妈来接我,当
下的很大,可是妈妈只带了一把伞.走在路上,抬头看天,妈妈那边的天空乌云密布,而我这边的天空却是紫色的.回到家,妈妈的衣服全湿透了,我一下子明白了怎么回事.
这就是
,一位慈祥里透着傻气的妈妈.
英语作文写题目吗?考研的
It should‘t ask to do,but you can do.This year I wrote the title “A POOR
FOOTBALL---OUR OLD FATHER“ for my writting,and my English get seventy-two
cents.Of course, you can win the test without doing yet.

郑重声明:本文版权归原作者所有,转载文章仅为传播更多信息之目的,如作者信息标记有误,请第一时间联系我们修改或删除,多谢。

上一篇:水的启示作文,漫画节约用水的启示作文
下一篇:美丽的错误 作文,美丽的错误 作文素材
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|漫漫人生论坛!

GMT+8, 2022-1-17 06:25 , Processed in 0.049118 second(s), 32 queries .